Friday, April 30, 2010

Salam and good evening...
hye...this is my first post written for the sake of writing a blog...
actually i've got a few blogs but almost all of them is for my photography work...

i cant think of anything to write but this month had been a (very) busy week..
it seems like there's no end to my busyness..hahaha..
but then again..its just the way to teach my self of time management and a way of not being a procrastinator.

so, i'll write back again next week...
got a lot of things to do this weekend and one of them is sleep like hell...
hahaha..i've not been able to sleep well this whole month so i'm gonna start the new month by having enough sleep to freshen me up...ho yeah..

and by the way..dis sunday is my first ever paintball game..
so for the organizer..
DON'T F**K UP...
i've been waiting for this game for almost 1 year...



0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 a diary of ..............

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.